Vape Starter Kit with T3S
Reliable, Durable and Dependable.. The T3S Clearomizer Tank is a great start kit all the way around. Its all about the Atty!
A Vape Starter Kit with T3S Tank is a great way to start vaping if you want a system that is versatile and easy to use. The T3s uses a clearomizer system which is stylish, and it is easy to see the amount of e juice you have in your clearomizer tank so you know when you need to refill it.
The design of the T3s atomizer tank is a bottom-coil (Bottom Coil Clearomizer) design, which means that the atomizer coil is between the battery and the tank of e juice, rather than being at the top of the tank of e juice where it is right next to your mouth when you inhale.
Benefits of a Vape Starter Kit with a T3S Tank
- Great Vapor production
- Great Throat Hit
- Cool Vapor
- Large Tank
- Easy to Fill
- Easy to Clean (Cleaning your Atomizer)
- Long Lasting Atomizer Heads/ Coils
- Easy Maintenance (Replace Atomizer heads)
- Portable for Travel
- Sleek Design
- Interchangeable Parts (eGo Thread)
Cooler Vapor: Some of the aspects of the Vape Starter Kit with T3S bottom-coil atomizer tank that our customers like include the fact that the vapor is cooler than the vapor you get from a top-coil atomizer (CE4 Tank), due to it having travelled a slightly longer distance to get to the atomizer.
Large Tank: With a Vape Starter Kit with T3S Tank, you get a great system that lets you put more e juice in your vape pen than you can with some of the other tanks. The Vape Starter Kit with T3S Tank can hold 2.5ml of E Juice as opposed to 1ml with some of the smaller top coil clearomizer tanks as well as the cartomizer tanks.
Long Lasting Atomizer Heads/ Coils: The Vape Starter Kit with T3S Tank will last you a long time if you ensure proper maintenance. The T3S is also sturdier than some of the other models of clearomizer and cartomizer tanks out there. You should be able to vape for a longer time before having to replace your atomizer head with the T3S, and you should have less trouble with leakage.
Easy Maintenance (Replace Atomizer heads): The atomizer heads and coils on the T3s atomizer tank are very inexpensive, so you do not need to worry about spending a lot of money keeping your T3s atomizer tank vape pen in working order if the atomizer head gets too clogged or if it gets damaged.
Interchangeable Parts (eGo Thread): The T3s atomizer tank is interchangeable with the other eGo thread parts, so you can fully customize your vape pen starting with the Vape Starter Kit with T3S Tank. All the eGo batteries are interchangeable with each other, so you can choose a large battery that holds a bigger charge like the eGo-C Twist Starter Kit or a smaller battery that fits easier into a purse but which needs to be recharged more frequently.
If you are looking for a vape pen kit that is easy to use and will last for a long time, the Vape Starter Kit with T3S Tank is a great choice for you.
Filling the your T3S Clearomizer Tank in your Vape Starter Kit
- Step 1: Unscrew the atomizer head and coil from the clearomizer tank and set the atomizer head and coil to the side.
- Step 2: Grab your favorite E-Juice of choice and get a full dropper ready to pour into the tank. While you are holding the clearomizer tank in one hand, pour the E Juice into your clearomizer tank (SLOWLY). After you have poured a generous amount of E-Juice into your tank, screw your dropper back onto your E-Juice bottle. NOTE: If you do not have a dropper on your E-Juice bottle, you will need a “Pipette” plastic syringe.
- Step 3: Tilt your clearomizer tank vertical and let the E-Juice settle. You should have .2 – .3ml room at the top of your clearomizer tank in order for the vacuum feature to work. NOTE: You don’t want to over fill the tank! If you overfill your tank and the juice is too close to the top, your tank will leak and gurgle.
- Step 4: Screw your atomizer head and coil back onto your clearomizer tank. If you have overfilled your clearomizer tank, E-Juice will start to come out of the sides where you are screwing it down. If you do notice E-Juice coming out of the side, just wipe of the excess E-Juice with a paper towel.
- Step 5: Screw your clearomizer tank/ atomizer head onto your favorite battery and vape away!
- For more tutorials and information on vape pens, please visit our FAQ Page!